The Broadwindsor Craft and Design Centre is situated in the heart of West Dorset’s beautiful rolling countryside. Redundant farm buildings on the edge of the village were the starting point in 1986 for this unique venture. Today, the Craft Centre is renowned for its excellence and quality.
The Centre underwent a major transformation in 2002 when an extension was built from locally quarried stone. This allowed the addition of two dedicated rooms:- the toy room and the garden gift room. The main shop gallery was also opened at this time displaying pictures, lighting, fireside tools, fire guards and log baskets.
In 2012 the Craft Centre opened the Attic Gallery, exhibiting many talented artists from the local area.
• Shopping for all the family - the ideal place to shop or browse
• Traditional toys, country wines, food, jewellery, handbags
and much, much more…
• Restaurant serving delicious home cooked food
• The Attic Gallery is home to a host of local artists and crafters
• Individual craft studios
• Crafting courses and workshops
• Large FREE car park
• Disabled access to most of the Centre
January – February
March – December
10:00am – 4:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
Broadwindsor Craft Centre is looking for a restaurant assistant. To work nine days in a three week rota, to include one weekend in three.
No experience necessary as training will be given.
For more information or an application
form please ask in the main shop.
Call Sarah on 01308 868362
or use the email box to the right.